- I live in southwestern Virginia with my husband and our two boys (ages 5 and 8).
- When not outside with the boys or picking up stray legos or superhero toys, I am either in the kitchen trying out a new recipe or somewhere in the house crafting.
- I am a voracious reader and usually have a few different books going at one time.
- I read cookbooks as I would any other book, from cover to cover. My husband thinks this is odd. I don’t see anything odd about it!
- I am a member of Slow Food USA.
- I am passionate about supporting local farmers and businesses.
- I crochet, sew, knit, embroider, needle felt, loom, and play with paper.
- I love photography. I’m not particularly good at it but I love it just the same!
- I blog about my days at juniper+daisies.